Harding NJ – Common Commercial A/C Issues
For business owners in Harding, New Jersey, having a central air conditioning system that’s efficient and functional is incredibly important. With summer temperatures in the 80s and 90s, a building without central A/C will quickly become hot, stagnant, and unpleasant to be in. Fortunately, if your A/C stops working, the problem can almost always be solved with professional air conditioning repairs.
When you air conditioner goes down, it’s important to get it fixed right away. Even high quality commercial air conditioners from manufacturers like Lennox, Global Industrial, and York can experience problems occasionally, usually due to an issue with one of the replaceable internal components. For 24/7 emergency commercial air conditioning repair in Harding, call us today at All Done HVAC.
Common Reasons for A/C Repair
There are a number of things that commonly go wrong with commercial air conditioners. Commercial A/C units are complicated, composed of many essential internal components that can break, wear out, or come loose, causing the system to stop working correctly. HVAC technicians undergo extensive training to learn to recognize what’s wrong with your business’s air conditioner, so that they can quickly and effectively solve the problem. Some of the most common reasons for commercial air conditioning repair in NJ include:
- Blown fuses. Fuses are designed to prevent electrical overloads and potential fires, as well as preventing the A/C motor from overheating.
- Capacitor issues. Air conditioners are built with a “run capacitor,” which helps keep the motors running at a consistent speed. Capacitors can occasionally burn out and need to be replaced by a licensed air conditioning repair professional.
- Air filters. Air filters can get dirty and clogged surprisingly quickly, and need to be replaced at least once a month. Poor air flow or insufficient cooling can sometimes be traced to a problem with the air filters.
- Drain line problems. Air conditioners produce water condensate, which is drained away from the unit. Drain pans can crack or break, causing water to pool around the unit and potentially cause damage. They can also become overgrown with organisms like molds and algae, which clog it and prevent proper drainage.
- Refrigerant leaks. In order for a commercial air conditioning system to adequately cool a building, there needs to be a sufficient level of liquid freon coolant. In some cases, refrigerant can begin to leak out of the unit. The crack or breakage will need to be repaired, and more coolant will be added during air conditioner repairs to restore proper fluid levels.
- Compressor. The compressor is one of the most important parts of an air conditioner. If there isn’t enough coolant, it can easily begin to overheat, eventually failing to function.
- Condenser coils. Condenser coils, located on the outside of the unit, are exposed to water and air, so they can get dirty quite quickly. They need to be thoroughly cleaned at least once a year.
- Evaporator coils. Evaporator coils can occasionally crack, meaning that they need to be replaced. They should also be cleaned every few years.
If the air conditioner at your business isn’t working, you can’t afford to wait. Call us today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977. We provide comprehensive commercial NJ air conditioning repairs in Harding, NJ, including 24/7 emergency air conditioning repair service.
During the summer when your central air system is getting the most use it s also the most likely
For business owners in Harding New Jersey having a central air conditioning system that s efficient and functional is