Ignition or Pilot Control Problems
Having problems with your gas furnace? It might be due to ignition problems or pilot control problems. For ignition and pilot problem repair in New Jersey, call us today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977.
At All Done HVAC, our experienced furnace repair contractors can handle all kinds of common heating problems with your furnace. In many cases, the problem is the ignition or the pilot control. We provide heating repair services across New Jersey for all kinds of furnace issues, including:
- Ignition Problems
- Pilot Problems
- Intermittent pilot switch problems
- Hot surface switch problems
- And More
Reliable Repair Service for Pilot & Ignition Problems
Our team of heating repair professionals can be there any time to solve your furnace problems quickly, effectively, and with affordable pricing. We’ve established ourselves as a leading company for New Jersey heating repair by focusing on great craftsmanship, transparent pricing, and excellent customer service. For all our furnace repairs, including repairs for ignition problems and pilot problems, we offer:
- 24/7 Emergency Heating Repair Service. We’re available all time time, any time, to solve your furnace problems.
- Same Day Response. When you call us for ignition or pilot light problem repairs, we’ll always have a contractor at your door the very same day.
- There in 45 Minutes or Less. Emergency heating repairs are serious business, and we believe that no homeowner or business should have to wait more than an hour for reliable furnace repair service.
- Free Diagnosis. When we arrive at your business or home, we’ll inspect your furnace, including the ignition or pilot light, and then let you know exactly what the problem is— with no obligation, and absolutely no up-front cost.
- Flexible Financing for HVAC Repairs. Worried about you budget? When you’re dealing with unexpected heating problems, we’ve got you covered with flexible financing options.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. At All Done HVAC, we’re so confident in our great heating repair service that we guarantee you’ll be happy with our work.
Don’t wait more than an hour for fast, reliable repairs for heating problems, ignition problems, pilot problems, and more. Call us any time at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977.
Common Problems with Ignitions & Pilot Lights
At All Done HVAC, our team of experienced heating repair contractors have years of experience dealing with furnace repairs– including fixing common issues with electric ignition systems and pilot lights. Some of the most common issues we fix include:
- Worn-out hot surface ignition switches. Ignition problems are common with hot surface ignition switches, because this particular component only lasts for about two or three years. After that, it will need to be replaced by a professional furnace repair company.
- Faulty control boards. When your furnace’s control board malfunctions, it can impair the heating element’s ability to work correctly, effectively shutting down your furnace. As experienced professionals, we can diagnose and fix even complex control board problems.
- Faulty thermocouple. This is a common cause of pilot problems, since the thermocouple is responsible for detecting whether the pilot light is lit.
Heating Problems? Call Us Today
When you’re having furnace or heating problems, you shouldn’t have to wait around in the cold. For fast and friendly repair service, call us today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977.