Lennox HVAC Air Conditioning & Heating Boiler Furnace Repair Services
Lennox International is an American heating, cooling, and ventilation manufacturing company established back in 1895. One of the oldest HVAC brands on the market today, the company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with most of their residential HVAC products manufactured domestically in Iowa. With a great range of both residential and commercial HVAC installation options, Lennox offers a diverse selection of product lines to suit a wide variety of needs. With an engineering and design emphasis on energy efficiency, Lennox products are a great choice for New Jersey homeowners and businesses that want to keep their heating and air conditioning costs manageable, while still providing optimal comfort.
If you’re ready for new air conditioning installation in New Jersey, furnace installation, and more, why not consider a great Lennox product? At All Done HVAC, our team of contractors are always up to date on the latest Lennox heating & air conditioning products. We’d be happy to talk to you about your options for furnace installation, boiler installation, air conditioning installation, and more from Lennox.
We also offer heating repair and air conditioning repair for any Lennox product. To find out more about Lennox furnace and air conditioning repair, AC & heating installation, and more in New Jersey, call us today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977.
Lennox Commercial HVAC Product Solutions
At All Done HVAC, our team of skilled heating & air conditioning service contractors provide HVAC repairs, installation, & more for a full range of great Lennox products. For local New Jersey businesses, having an effective, well-engineered, energy-efficient commercial HVAC system is an important consideration. From new air conditioning installation for high-capacity rooftop air conditioning units, to cutting-edge automation systems, to routine HVAC maintenance and air conditioning repairs, we provide comprehensive commercial heating & air conditioning service for all Lennox products.
For Lennox commercial air conditioning repair, commercial heating repair, commercial HVAC installation, and more, cal us today at All Done HVAC.
Lennox Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Repair Service
Lennox commercial HVAC installations are known for their durability and manageable maintenance needs, with breakdowns happening as a relatively rare occurrence. However, even the best commercial heating or air conditioning system can occasionally develop problems that require a professional HVAC repair company for timely, accurate service to get things working again. At All Done HVAC, we understand how important it is to get your commercial air conditioning or furnace system working again as soon as possible, which is why we offer 24-hour emergency commercial HVAC repair service at any time. For fast, reliable, around-the-clock commercial heating and air conditioning repair for Lennox systems in New Jersey, call us today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977.
Lennox Commercial Air Conditioning, Furnace, & Boiler Installation
Lennox has been in the commercial HVAC manufacturing business for over a century, and to this day, they provide a wide range of heating and cooling products for a variety of commercial climate control needs. From compact heating systems for small business buildings, to huge, high-capacity rooftop air conditioning systems, Lennox has a commercial HVAC product for almost any set of needs and circumstances.
When you’re ready for new air conditioning installation, furnace installation, or boiler installation for your commercial building, give us a call at All Done HVAC. Our experienced contractors can talk to you about all your options for great Lennox heating and cooling products, helping you find the perfect system to meet your needs.
Lennox Commercial Air Conditioning Systems
- Lennox Commercial Packaged Rooftop Air Conditioners. Rooftop packaged A/C units are a perennially popular choice for commercial air conditioning installation. Lennox manufactures a range of rooftop units, varying in their SEER ratings, capacities, and other important specifications. Lennox Emergence Rooftop Units are their most efficient option for commercial AC installation, boasting a SEER rating of up to 18, ranging from 3-50 tons in capacity. Their similarly efficient Strategos Rooftop Units, with a SEER up to 16, are another great choice for capacity needs up to 25 tons. Their other great commercial rooftop AC offerings include the Lennox Landmark Rooftop Units, designed to offer optimal cooling flexibility, and the economically priced Raider Rooftop Units.
- Lennox Commercial Split Systems. Lennox offers an impressive selection of commercial split system air conditioning installation options, designed for maximum comfort while minimizing your business’s heating and cooling costs. The S-Class and T-Class product lines provide great energy efficiency– up to 16.5 SEER- for smaller capacities of 3-5 tons. For larger needs up to 20 tons, the Lennox T-Class Large Split Systems provide reliable, energy-efficient cooling with manageable maintenance requirements.
- Lennox SunSource Commercial Energy Systems. Taking the next step forward in eco-friendly, energy efficient commercial HVAC installation, Lennox SunSource systems can integrate directly with solar power.
Lennox Commercial Heating Systems
Lennox offers a great range of commercial gas furnace installation options, along with unit heaters, duct furnaces, and other useful, economical products for great, efficient commercial heating.
Lennox Commercial Gas Furnaces
- SLP98V Gas Furnace. This top-of-the-line Lennox commercial gas furnace installation solution reaches up to 98.2% AFLUE. An Energy Star certified furnace, it’s the quietest-running, most energy-efficient commercial heating option from Lennox.
- EL296V Gas Furnace. Efficient, quiet-running furnace offering great heating flexibility.
- EL280 Gas Furnace. This 2-stage commercial furnace installation option from Lennox is designed to provide the most consistent indoor temperatures possible.
- EL195 Gas Furnace. Another great, efficient option for heating systems from Lennox.
- ML195 Gas Furnace. This great Lennox commercial furnace offers an efficiency rating of up to 95% AFUE, making it a great choice for New Jersey businesses looking to optimize their heating expenditures.
- ML193 Gas Furnace. This economical Lennox gas furnace offers up to 93% AFUE.
- ML180 Gas Furnace. This economical, multi-position gas furnace is designed to meet a wide range of heating needs.
Lennox Residential Air Conditioning, Heating, & More
Along with their great selection of commercial air conditioning systems, commercial gas furnaces, and more, Lennox offers an extensive range of home heating & air conditioning installation options. If you’re ready for furnace replacement or air conditioning replacement, why not trade your old, worn-out HVAC system for a great new furnace or air conditioner from Lennox?
Lennox Home HVAC Repairs in New Jersey
If your existing Lennox furnace or A/C system isn’t working quite right, call our experienced HVAC service contractors at All Done HVAC for fast, reliable heating and air conditioning repair for Lennox residential products. We offer 24-hour service for emergency repairs, along with free diagnostics and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
For fast, reliable furnace and air conditioning repairs for Lennox products, or to find out more about Lennox furnace installation and A/C installation for your New Jersey home, call us today at All Done HVAC.
Lennox Home Air Conditioning Installation
When you’re ready for new air conditioner installation in your New Jersey home, you have dozens of brands and hundreds of models to choose from. In our experience, Lennox offers a great selection of residential air conditioners to meet a wide variety of needs, from affordable, economical choices to top-of-the-line, ultra-efficient high-end models. Lennox air conditioning installation is quiet, efficient, and a great choice for New Jersey homeowners looking to balance economical costs with efficiency and comfort.
- Dave Lennox Signature Collection. Named after the company’s founder, these residential air conditioners are the finest home cooling systems Lennox has to offer. With superior design and engineering, they’re among the best ACs that homeowners can buy. As an added bonus, all air conditioners in this series are fully compatible with home solar power systems. The top model in the series, the XC25 Air Conditioner, offers an amazing SEER rating of up to 26, along with an impressively quiet sound rating of 59. Even the most basic model in the lineup, the XC17 Air Conditioner, offers a SEER up to 18 and a sound rating of 62, marking it as quieter and more efficient than the vast majority of air conditioning installation options on the market today.
- Elite Series Air Conditioners. The Elite Series, Lennox’s midrange line of residential split system air conditioners, offers reliable home cooling with solid SEER ratings and affordable pricing. The XC20 air conditioner offers high efficiency and variable capacity for great home cooling flexibility.
- Merit Series. The Merit Series from Lennox balances economical pricing with great cooling and good efficiency. For homeowners looking to balance environmentally responsible air conditioning installation with affordable pricing, the Lennox Merit series models are a great option.
Lennox Home Boiler & Furnace Installation Service
Looking for new residential furnace installation in New Jersey? At All Done HVAC, we routinely install a great range of home heating products from Lennox, including gas furnaces, oil furnaces, residential boiler systems, and more. Lennox products routinely deliver great performance, low maintenance costs, and long-term durability, making the brand a top choice among New Jersey homeowners. To find out more about Lennox residential heating installation in New Jersey, call us at All Done HVAC today, at 201-540-0977.
Lennox offers a great selection of residential gas furnaces, encompassing the Dave Lennox Signature Collection series, the Elite Series, and the Merit Series. From their highest-end offering, the SLP98V Variable Capacity Gas Furnace— offering some of the the best efficiency and quietest operation on the market today– to the refreshingly economical ML180 Home Gas Furnace, they offer a range of products to suit a wide variety of homeowners’ heating needs in New Jersey.
For New Jersey homeowners with a preference for oil furnace installation, Lennox offers several great options that are definitely worth considering when you’re in the market for home furnace replacement.
- The SLO195V Gas Furnace, from the prestigious Dave Lennox Signature Collection, offers a great AFUE rating of 85, with variable speed for optimal home comfort calibration during the cold New Jersey winters.
- The ELO183 Gas Furnace, from the Elite Series, is an affordable but powerful option for efficient, effective residential heating.
- Steam Boilers. Lennox offers a range of residential steam boiler installation options, from the ultra-efficient GWM-IE Boiler to the economical, standard-efficiency GWB8-E.
- Oil Boilers. The Lennox COWB3 Boiler offers an impressive efficiency rating of up to 85.2 AFUE.
- Gas Boilers. If you’re interested in gas boiler installation in New Jersey, the GSB8-E offers an efficiency rating up to 82.7 AFUE.
To find out more about Lennox residential air conditioner installation, home heating intallation, commercial HVAC installation, and more, call us today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977.