Millburn NJ – Air Conditioning Repair: Is Your A/C Fan Broken?
Even with proper maintenance, you’ll probably still need air conditioning repair in Millburn NJ from time to time. During the summer months, your A/C gets almost nonstop usage to spare you from the heat outside. This routine usage puts stress on the internal components, which can cause one or more of them to wear down and need to be repaired. If your A/C isn’t working, give us a call at All Done HVAC. Our a/c technicians are trained to diagnose and fix all kinds of air conditioner problems with fast, reliable air conditioning repair service.
Common A/C Repair Problem: Broken Fan
One of the most common causes of A/C malfunction is a broken fan. Central air conditioners are built with two fans included: one outside, and one inside. The interior fan blows the cold air into your house, while the one outside serves to dissipate heat via the condenser coils. If either of these fans breaks down, your air conditioner can no longer cool your home effectively. The inside temperature will feel muggy, hot, and unpleasant. Fortunately, you most likely will not need new A/C installation bur fan issues can generally be repaired by a good A/C repair company. A good HVAC professional should usually be able to repair the problem, restoring cool temperatures inside your home.
Common Issues with A/C Fans
The fans on a central A/C unit depend on several other parts to function. Sometimes the problem is with the fan itself, but it can also be an issue with an attached component. Fans and other A/C parts can almost always be replaced, with manufacturers like Rheem, Trane, and Lennox providing the necessary components. Some of the most common issues that air conditioning repair professionals encounter with fans include:
- Malfunctioning capacitor. The fans are dependent on a capacitor, which stores energy to power the rotation of the blades. Capacitors can break down, causing the fans to stop spinning. Replacing the capacitor will generally solve the problem.
- Motor burnout. As an air conditioner experiences heavy usage during the hot summers in Millburn NJ, it undergoes general mechanical wear and tear. As a result, A/C motors occasionally burn out. A bad motor is replaceable, and routine maintenance can help you keep the motor functioning properly as long as possible.
- Broken fan belt. Older air conditioners usually rely on a belt that powers the fan, which can come loose or break. Belt-powered fans are usually only found on older models, so if this is the problem with your A/C, you may want to consider new air conditioner replacement of a modern energy-efficient model.
- Tripped circuit breaker from overheating. If your fans aren’t spinning, it can sometimes be a power problem. If parts of your A/C are overheating, which can happen due to built-up debris or malfunctioning components, it could trip your circuit breaker. This is a sign that you need to call an A/C repair company for service.
- Faulty wiring. Occasionally, something will go wrong with the wiring in your air conditioner, preventing the fans from spinning correctly.
If your A/C isn’t working, there are several possible causes, but in many cases, it’s a problem with the fan. Repairing or replacing air conditioner fans is a complicated, intricate process that requires professional expertise. Give us a call today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977, to find out more about 24-hour air conditioning repairs.
Find out more about air conditioning repair:
Is your air conditioner acting up lately If you re looking for an affordable professional air conditioner repair service
You never know when your air conditioner will decide to stop working requiring emergency A C repair in New
You never quite know when you re going to suddenly need air conditioner repair At All Done HVAC we
http alldonehvac com split-system-air-conditioning-repair-service-in-nj If you re a homeowner in Upper Saddle River NJ you know how hot it can get in New
Even with proper maintenance you ll probably still need air conditioning repair in Millburn NJ from time to time
Air conditioners are an essential appliance in any Rockleigh New Jersey home keeping your home comfortable on hot