- 24 Hour Emergency Air Conditioning Repair
- 24 Hour Heating Repair
- 30-Minute Response Time
- Free Diagnosis
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
When you need residential heating and air conditioning repair, you need expert contractors with years of training and experience. It’s important to hire HVAC service contractors who know exactly what they’re doing. At All Done HVAC, we’ve been providing our local New Jersey community with quality air conditioning repair service, home heating system repair, home air conditioning replacement, and more, for over 20 years. We provide a full range of local home heating repair & air conditioning repair services for New Jersey homeowners, including:
- Split system air conditioning repair
- Ductless mini-split air conditioning repair
- Residential air conditioning installation
- Air conditioning replacement
- Furnace repair
- Furnace replacement
- Heating repair & replacement
Residential Air Conditioning Repair
When you need fast, reliable central air conditioning repairs, our residential HVAC service contractors are always available to help you. At All Done HVAC, we provide 24 hour air conditioning repair service, seven days a week. No matter what day or time it is, we can have a contractor at your door in as little as 30 minutes. Our licensed air conditioning repair contractor team are highly experienced in solving a wide variety of common home air conditioning problems. Some of the most common issues we find during residential air conditioning repair jobs include:
- Air Conditioning Not Blowing Air. In many cases, the central air conditioning system simply isn’t blowing any air at all. This can be a sign of a clogged air filter, or a clog elsewhere in the system. It can also be a mechanical or electrical problem requiring air conditioning repairs.
- Air Conditioning Blowing, But Not Cooling. Our air conditioning contractors often find this problem among New Jersey homeowners who need air conditioning repairs: they find their air conditioning blowing warm air, which does nothing to cool their home. This can be an electrical or mechanical issue, or a sign of an air conditioning refrigerant leak.
- Air Conditioner Icing Over. If your A/C is covered in ice, it’s time to find air conditioner repair service, fast. If you go outside to find your air conditioner icing over, it’s time to find air conditioning repair service quickly. This can be a sign of clogged components, but in many cases, it’s actually an A/C freon leak.
- Air Conditioning Freon Leak. This common reason for residential air conditioning repair in New Jersey can lead to issues like poor cooling, ice forming on the air conditioner, and other problems. Freon can be environmentally harmful, so it’s important to get fast, effective emergency air conditioning repair as soon as possible.
- Air Conditioning Unit Leaking Water. If you notice water dripping from your A/C unit, or pooling around its base, you have an air conditioning water leak. This usually happens if the drainage lines or the drain pan are either cracked, or clogged up with dirt, algae, and other debris. Air conditioning leaks can damage surrounding concrete, flooring, walls, and foundation, as well as damaging the A/C unit itself. Fortunately, they’re a fairly easy fix for an experienced air conditioning repair contractor.
24 Hour Heating Repair Service
The freezing cold of the New Jersey winter is simply unbearable for any length of time. At All Done HVAC, we believe that no one should have to wait for hours or days for heating repair service– no matter what day or time it is. As a leading residential heating repair service company, we keep staff members available around the clock for 24 hour heating repair. Even if it’s 4 AM on a Sunday morning, we’ll have an experienced HVAC contractor at your door in half an hour, for immediate home heating system repair.
As a local heating and air conditioning repair service, we’ve been dealing with common heating repair service issues for over twenty years. Our experienced, knowledgeable contractors are well acquainted with all kinds of common problems that can arise with your home furnace or heating system. Some of the most common heating repair service issues we run into include:
- Gas Furnace Pilot Light Keeps Going Out. If your gas furnace pilot light won’t stay lit, it’s usually because the safety cutoff valve is preventing it. This is a necessary feature of gas furnaces, because it prevents deadly gases from leaking into your air supply. It could also be a problem with the thermocouple. Always call a residential heating repair service when you’re having pilot light issues.
- Gas Furnace Not Blowing Air. If your find your gas furnace running, but not blowing air, it’s probably an internal problem that’s best resolved by a local home heating repair service company.
- Electric Furnace Won’t Run. If your electric furnace won’t run at all, and it’s not a blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker, it’s probably a more complex electrical problem. The best thing to do is to call a New Jersey heating repair service for safe, reliable professional furnace repairs.
- Electric Furnace Not Blowing Heat. If your electric furnace blows air, but no heat– and it’s not a thermostat issue– it’s probably a faulty heating element, or a damaged fan or motor.
These are just a few of the problems our experienced residential HVAC contractors often find during furnace or home heating system repair calls. Fortunately, nearly all problems can be fixed by an experienced professional with the right tools and skills.
For fast, reliable home heating and air conditioning repairs in New Jersey, call us today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977. Our 24 hour heating repair and A/C repair contractors are always available to help you with all your residential HVAC needs.