How often will I need HVAC maintenance service?
Furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and air conditioners– of all varieties– need routine maintenance at least once a year. Annual maintenance from an HVAC professional is one of the best ways to prevent problems, avoiding unexpected repairs and increasing the lifespan of your heater or AC. Many homeowners have their air conditioning tune-up in the spring, and their heating tune-up in the fall. Some of the services involved in HVAC maintenance tune-ups include:
- Cleaning indoor air coils
- Cleaning outdoor air coils
- Cleaning the A/C condensate pump
- Inspecting electrical elements
- Checking for minor problems