York HVAC Air Conditioning & Heating Boiler Furnace Repair Services
York International was formed as a manufacturing company in 1897 in Pennsylvania. Although the company originally manufactured turbines, steam engines, farm machines, and other heavy-duty industrial equipment, they began converted to the York Ice Machinery Corporation in the 1920s, marking the company’s shift into HVAC technology. By 2005, the were the world’s largest independent manufacturer of air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, and ventilation equipment. Now a subsidiary of Johnson Controls, they’re still one of America’s top companies for great residential and commercial HVAC products.
Today, York International offers an impressive variety of product lines for a diverse variety of commercial and residential HVAC applications. From compact home air conditioning systems, to heavy duty industrial HVAC and ventilation equipment, York is a major force in the modern heating & cooling industry.
At All Done HVAC, we’re proud to service, repair, and install high quality York air conditioning and heating products for local homes, businesses, and public institutions. To find out more about residential air conditioning & heating repair for York products, commercial HVAC system installation, and other York product services from our licensed HVAC service contractors, call us today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977.
York Commercial HVAC Service, Repair, & Replacement
Many businesses trust their heating and cooling needs to one of many excellent products manufactured by York International. Known for their dedication to high-quality design and engineering, York HVAC products are known for high capacity, durability, and excellent performance for demanding commercial and industrial heating & cooling applications.
At All Done HVAC, we provide in-depth, all-inclusive commercial HVAC repairs for all York equipment, including commercial heating systems, high-capacity air conditioning and ventilation systems, and more. Our experienced HVAC repair contractors have years of experience working with a diversity of York products, as well as extensive training in commercial air conditioning repair, commercial furnace and boiler repair, and more. If you need repair service for your York commercial air conditioning or heating system, call us today at All Done HVAC. With 24-hour service, we’ll have an experienced technician at your door in less than half an hour to quickly resolve the problem for you.
York Commercial Air Conditioning Systems
When you’re ready for new commercial air conditioning systems, why not consider one of York’s many excellent product options? York offers several lines of high-capacity, heavy-duty AC products to fit a variety of commercial HVAC needs. From rooftop packaged units and split systems, to heat pumps and more, York has an expertly engineered air conditioner to meet any set of commercial cooling needs. For York commercial air conditioning installation service in New Jersey, call us today at All Done HVAC.
York Packaged Heating & Cooling Systems
York offers a variety of packaged HVAC solutions, covering a wide range in terms of capacity, efficiency, and other important factors.
- Latitude Series. With a capacity of 2-5 tons and a 13 SEER rating, these packaged HVAC units from York are designed to be compact and easy-to-install. With a permanently lubricated condenser and fan motor bearings, the amount of needed maintenance is kept at a minimum, making upkeep easy for these systems.
- Affinity Packaged Heating & Cooling Units. The options in these commercial packaged HVAC series boasts a slightly higher average SEER, up to 16.5, with a similar capacity of 2-6 tons.
- Sunline 3-6 Ton Packaged Units. The Sunline series is another great packaged air conditioning installation option from York.
- Predator Packaged Heating & Cooling Units. The Predator line from York comes in two divisions: 3-5 ton packaged HVAC units, and for higher-capacity needs, 6.5-12.5 ton packaged units.
- Sunline 15-25 Packaged Units. This division of the Sunline series is rated for an impressive 15-25 tons, for more demanding commercial HVAC needs.
- Millennium Packaged Heating & Cooling Units. The Z Millennium R410A is designed for a 25-40 ton capacity, while still maintaining a solid 10.5 SEER rating.
ECO2 50-65 Ton Packaged Heating and Cooling Units. The ECO2 YPAL is York’s highest-capacity packaged air conditioning installation option, capable of 50-65 tons.
York Commercial Indoor Split Systems
York also offers a variety of options for commercial indoor split system air conditioning installation.
- Predator Series Indoor Split System. The ND Predator Split System Evaporator Blower is R410A certified, with a 7.5-25 ton capacity.
- Millennium Series Split System Evaporator Blower. With a 10 EER efficiency rating, this indoor split system commercial air conditioning option from York can handle an impressive, high-grade 30-50 ton capacity.
York Commercial Outdoor Split Systems
York offers a wide range of outdoor split system air conditioners for commercial HVAC applications, ranging from as low as 7.5 to as high as 50 tons.
- Predator Series Outdoor Commercial Split System AC. With an EER rating of up to 11.5 and up to 25 tons of capacity, these impressive split system commercial air conditioners are designed to be installed outdoors. It’s also ASHRAE901 compliant.
- Millennium Series Outdoor Commercial Split System. The YD Millennium Split Condenser has an efficiency of up to 12.5 SEER, and a capacity of 30-50 tons.
York Home Air Conditioning Installation & Repair
Air Conditioning Repair Service for York Home AC Systems
York home air conditioning systems are built for durability, resilience, easy maintenance, and great performance. However, like any HVAC system, they’ll still occasionally need repairs every few years for minor problems like worn-out components or low refrigerant levels. When you need fast, reliable air conditioning repair service for your York home air conditioning system, give us a call today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977.
York Residential AC Installation
Great residential air conditioning installation is essential for New Jersey homeowners to stay cool and comfortable during the sweltering summer months. York offers a great selection of split system air conditioners, designed to meet a range of home climate control needs.
- Affinity Series Split System Air Conditioners. These home air conditioning installation options from York are designed to balance maximum comfort and temperature control with quiet operation and efficient energy use.
- LX Series Split System ACs. The LX series are highly energy efficient, with high Energy Star ratings designed to keep your cooling costs down during the summer.
York Residential Heating Repair & Replacement
Here in New Jersey, the winters are brutally cold. Going without high quality residential heating installation simply isn’t an option. York offers a great selection of home furnaces to help you meet your residential cooling needs with great energy efficiency and powerful performance. At All Done HVAC, we offer full service for all York residential heating systems in New Jersey. For reliable 24 hour emergency home heating repair, York furnace replacement, and more, call us today at 201-540-0977.
York Home Furnaces
York offers a great selection of home furnace installation solutions, with good energy efficiency ratings and impressive heating performance.
- Affinity Series Gas Furnaces. York’s Affinity Series furnaces offer variable-speed blowers and modulating burners, allowing you a great level of control and customizability for home heating. Their proprietary ClimaTrak Comfort System helps you match your heating to your location and climate, adjusting the settings perfectly for New Jersey winters.
- LX Gas Furnaces. York’s LX series of residential gas furnace installation options is designed to maximize cost savings through superior energy efficiency. They also feature a surprisingly compact 33-inch cabinet, saving on space.
- Latitude Series Gas Furnaces. The Latitude Series is compact, efficient, and economically price, providing great heating installation options at budget-friendly prices.
To find out more about great options from York for heating installation, air conditioning systems, and more for your New Jersey home, call us today at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977.