Commercial Furnace Repair in NJ for Common Problems
When you’re running a business in New Jersey, central heating is important. When your heating suddenly stops working, you’ll have to deal with uncomfortable employees, lost customers, low productivity, and other serious repercussions. Commercial furnaces and heating systems are prone to a range of relatively common problems, and even a newer, well-maintained system could break or fail with little warning. That’s why at All Done HVAC, we’re available 24/7 for emergency commercial furnace, boiler, and HVAC repair throughout northern NJ. We can have an experienced heating repair contractor at your door in less than an hour, ready to fix the problem for you. Most gas furnace repair and oil furnace repair jobs don’t take all that long, and we can generally have thing up and running within a couple of hours. We work with all brands, models, and types of commercial furnaces, including Lennox furnace repair, Carrier furnace repair, York furnace repair, and other well-known brands. Call us any time for fast, effective commercial furnace repair with minimal hassle, straightforward pricing, and professional experience and quality.
Common Commercial Furnace Problems in NJ
Commercial furnaces are large, complex pieces of machinery, designed to handle high capacity heating for large commercial spaces. They come in a range of sizes to accommodate buildings of different sizes, but overall, they tend to be different from their residential counterparts. Most business owners, managers, and employees aren’t particularly familiar with HVAC systems, so when something minor is wrong, it can sometimes go unnoticed until it becomes more serious.
When things go wrong with a commercial gas furnace or oil furnace, workers begin to notice problems:
- Not enough heat. Furnace problems can cause the building, or areas of the building, to feel far cooler than they should be. The indoor temperature may not match the setting on the thermostat, indicating that the furnace isn’t giving off enough heat.
- No heat at all. This is a worst case scenario, and in the cold NJ winters, you won’t want to put up with it for very long at all. If the furnace won’t start up, or isn’t producing any heat at all, you should probably call for emergency commercial furnace repair service.
- Strange noises. Unlike a residential furnace, a commercial furnace is generally located far enough away from offices or sales floors that it isn’t readily audible. However, in some cases, you may be able to hear rattling or other sounds coming from the air ducts.
- Short cycling. Someone may notice that the furnace is turning itself on and off again very quickly. This is usually a sign that you’ll need commercial furnace repairs to fix an internal problem. It also wastes a significant amount of energy.
So what causes these common furnace problems? There are quite a few things that can go wrong internally with a commercial furnace, including ignition issues, mechanical problems, and even malfunctioning thermostats. Some of the most common reasons for commercial furnace repair for NJ businesses heated by gas furnaces or oil furnaces include:
- Lack of maintenance. Maintenance is crucial for commercial furnaces. Routine annual maintenance will spot minor problems early, so that they can be fixed before they have a chance to escalate.
- Mechanical wear and tear. Like any complex system, commercial furnaces are subject to entropy. Internal components wear down over time, and elements like burners and ignition switches may need to be replaced every few years. Eventually, an aging furnace will need to be replaced completely.
- Faulty pilot light or ignition control. Electric ignition switches are known to wear out quickly, and only last up to three years before they’ll need to be replaced. The safety switch or control board for the ignition can also malfunction.
- Malfunctioning thermostat system. Many commercial furnaces and HVAC systems use some form of automation to control airflow and air temperature. These systems can malfunction.
- Blocked intake valves. Ice, dirt, and dust can clog up the intake, preventing the furnace from starting.
- Broken or damaged blower fans or fan motors.
- Loose or worn-out belts.
An experienced commercial furnace repair contractor will be able to accurately diagnose the cause of the problem, and most issues can be repaired relatively quickly. If your furnace is very old, furnace replacement might be recommended instead. For 24 hour commercial furnace repair service in NJ today, call us at All Done HVAC, at 201-540-0977.
Find out more about our commercial furnace repair services in NJ:
For 24-hour emergency heating and air conditioning service in New Jersey call us today at All Done HVAC
For reliable professional commercial heating service in New Jersey call us today at All Done HVAC Our team
Need air conditioning repairs or heating repair in New Jersey Call All Done HVAC today for 24-hour service
Has a furnace malfunction left you out in the cold All Done HVAC is your northern New Jersey
Having problems with your gas furnace It might be due to ignition problems or pilot control problems For
Does your heater furnace or boiler smell like gas oil see smoke or burning This is almost always